The Web site of the National Cancer Institute
We are currently compiling links related to Burkitt's Lymphoma and other cancer resources. If you would like to suggest a link, please send email to email@example.com.
Description of Burkitt's Lymphoma
Blood and Marrow Transplant Information
- Lymphoma Research Foundation - With 17 years of experience in developing programs for patients, caregivers and professionals, and over $9 million of research funded, LRF provides comprehensive services and solutions for the lymphoma community. LRF also continues to provide a united voice to make federal funding of lymphoma research a national priority.
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - The world's largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research, education and patient services. The Society's mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and to improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Since its founding in 1949, the Society has provided more than $280 million for research specifically targeting blood-related cancers.
- American Cancer Society - The nationwide community- based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy, and service.
- Association of Cancer Online Resources, Inc. - ACOR offers numerous Online Cancer Information and Support Electronic Groups, providing support to thousands of patients, caregivers or anyone looking for answers and support about cancer and related disorders. You can sign up for various email support lists from their web site.
- OncoLink Automated E-mail Discussion Group Subscriber - an easy way to find and subscribe to a variety of email discussion groups.
- OncoChat IRC Channel - Online
Peer Support for Cancer Survivors, Family and Friends. You can access
the irc channel (#oncochat on undernet) directly from their web site or using any irc client
(such as mIRC).
Personal Websites, Blogs, Etc.
This page last modified Monday, 27-Jun-2005 12:02:54 CDT